2.24.2006

It's Friday and I Get to See My Wife Again!

With Mel at work once again tonight, I was on my own for the evening. First I visited my grandfather in the hospital. He went in this morning and they are keeping him overnight, but he’s doing just fine. There’s nothing seriously wrong with him. After leaving the hospital, I went over to my friend Bill’s house for dinner. We also played a game of Mario Party on his Nintento Game Cube. That was quite a bit of fun even though I did not win. Now I am waiting for Mel to get home from work. I’m glad this work week is almost over for her. I haven’t really been able to spend much time with her in about a week. She had to work last weekend and she worked evenings all this week. By the time she’s gotten home from work all week, I’ve been quite tired. To see her, I have to stay up about an hour and half longer than I usually do, but at least it gives me a chance to see my honey for a few minutes before I go to sleep.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love your photo of the week. Awesome.