8.20.2004

Another Wasted Day

Sitting here, in front of my computer, I just realized that I have practically wasted away an entire day. Oh, I did mow my lawn this morning, but the rest of the day was mostly spent watching court shows on TV. In fact, I'd be watching Judge Judy right now if it weren't one that I have already seen. Instead, I am watching Cops on FX and the program is giving me the urge to visit Las Vegas as this episode is set there.

During the spring of last year I interviewed for a few teaching jobs in Las Vegas and I was very likely going to be offered. For several reasons I decided not take a job there at the time, but the thought of moving there keeps coming up. Now to complicate matters, I have a girlfriend here, so if I were to move to Vegas, that would be an issue. She might not be opposed to moving there however. Anyway, it's a moot point for the moment as I may decide to leave teaching after this school year depending on how the year goes and on other job opportunities which may develop in the coming months.

No comments: