7.11.2011

Sioux Falls

[caption id="attachment_21" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Pirate Ship at the Sioux Falls Ramada's Buccaneer Bay Indoor Water Park"]Buccaneer Bay Water Park[/caption]

Today I flew from Minneapolis to Sioux Falls, South Dakota, for a business trip. My flight was uneventful. Prior to leaving for my trip though, I heard that the hotel I was staying at had some sort of water park. When I got here I discovered that the Ramada Hotel and Suites has a pirate-themed water park which it calls Buccaneer Bay. I think that my wife and kids would have enjoyed this water park. It would have been nice if they could have come along on the trip. The slides on that pirate ship, and the larger water slide, shown in the background, look like a lot of fun. It is a good thing I brought my swim suit. I may have to check out the pool and water slides some time during my stay here.

No comments: