2.04.2010

RAGBRAI XXXVIII

The overnight towns for this year's RAGBRAI were announced on Sunday. The tows are:
  • Sioux City
  • Storm Lake
  • Algona
  • Clear Lake
  • Charles City
  • Waterloo
  • Manchester
  • Dubuque
Unfortunately though, I will not be on the ride this summer. Mel and I have a wedding to go to in Ohio in June, and with that trip, our budget will not allow for RAGBRAI as well. This will be the first year I will not have gone on RAGBRAI since my first ride across Iowa in 2000. From the description of the ride, this year's ride would have been a great one to be on. This year's route is the shortest and flattest of all time and is being called the third easiest RAGBRAI. Who knows. Maybe I will somehow come into a large sum of cash in the upcoming months and be able to go, although that is not likely.

No comments: