12.02.2008

Whee, Wii!

During my lunch break today, I stopped by our local Target store to pick up some pop since they have Pepsi products on sale this week, five for $15, and when you buy five twelve-packs, you get a $5 gift card. But I digress, since we decided that we were going to buy ourselves a Nintendo Wii for Christmas, I stopped by the electronics department to see if they had any in stock. They had one. So I decided I had better get it now since they can be hard to come by. Since we are buying it as a Christmas present, I am not sure if we will open it now, or wait until Christmas. Of course, it's not like we'd be ruining a surprise if we opened it now since Emma is too young to know anything about it or to even care. I guess Mel and I will have to discuss that tonight.

No comments: