6.15.2009

Die Cat Die


Die Cat Die
Originally uploaded by mathman72
The cat shown in this blog entry is one of the two or three cats from the neighborhood which wanders into our yard on occasion. While I would not welcome stray cats into our yard normally, I would be less upset by them if we didn't have a cat of our own. Our cat, or maybe I should say Mel's cat, does not care for other cats invading what he believes to be his territory, despite the fact that he never goes outside. At least this cat was in the back yard, so Ike, our cat, could not see it.

This cat is rather large which makes me think that it is quite well fed and may in fact be someone's pet. If this is someone's pet, that person would be well advised to keep tighter control on in, because if I am ever able to capture the cat, I will be calling animal control to take it away. Of course, catching the cat might prove to be very difficult, so if anyone has any tips, they would be well appreciated.

No comments: