2.03.2008

Fun Weekend

I had a pretty good time this weekend. Friday night I met a couple of friends at Fat Wally's in downtown Cedar Rapids for some darts and pool. We had a fun time catching up with each other. After we were through with the pool and darts, one of the friends who I had met there and I went to the Starlight Room so he could have is dinner. I had some snack foods while we talked.

Then last night, Mel, Emma, and I went to Waterloo where we dropped Emma off at my mother's house. My mom watched Emma while Mel and I met up with Mel's cousin for dinner for his birthday. We went to Bourbon Street in Cedar Falls. They have some terriffic food! We both had the steak and shrimp, and I have to say that the shrimp we had was probably the best shrimp I have had in a very long time! It was so succulent! The steak was really good too.

Today, Mel had planned on meeting a couple of her friends for brunch today, but her friends were both sick, so instead, Mel, Emma, and I went out for brunch at Perkins. With all of this eating out, one might think that I have spoiled any weight loss I may have had this week, but this morning my weight was actually down from my last weigh in. So I think I may still have some weight loss for the week.

No comments: